36 Rue Jacob
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.galeriedinavierny.fr
Opened in 1947 by Dina Vierny on the advice of Matisse and Jeanne Bucher, the Galerie Dina Vierny is currently the oldest gallery in Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris, and has retained its original interior design, created by Auguste Perret. Inseparable from Aristide Maillol, whose estate has been represented by the gallery since its beginnings, it has always had an eclectic line: the Second School of Paris (Poliakoff, Reigl, Gilioli, Doucet, Fahr-el-Nissa Zeid), the naïve painters (Séraphine, Bombois, Bauchant, Rimbert, Vivin), the Russian non-conformists (Kabakov, Boulatov, Yankilevsky, Rabin) and other free radicals such as Robert Couturier (whose estate the gallery also represents) or Ra'anan Levy.
Founded : 1947
Modern and post-war art
C.P.G.A. Comité Professionnel des Galeries d'Art, C.N.E. Compagnie Nationale des Experts